Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 34- Friday, the end...

I'm thankful today is Friday. For whatever reason this has been a very long week and I can't wait til the weekend to take care of a few things that I need to take care of and then turn into asparagus - a vegetable. The weather is supposed to be a tad bit warmer, so maybe this means I can finish going through stuff in the garage. It desperately needs to be done and hopefully, this will be the weekend.

So far, diet has been "ok" today, but not quite feeling up to snuff. Maybe it's the large fiber content I've been consuming the past couple of days catching up with me. I can honestly say I'm "stuffed" yet don't feel quite satisfied. How to remedy that I'm not sure.

Food tally for the day:
Breakfast: Apple & Water
Morning Snack: Cherry Jello and 1 peanut M&M
Lunch: 2 Cups raw spinach, 1 cup cubed chicken, 1/2 cup sprouts and 2 Ezekiel Tortillas.. oh and a Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge and 5 peanut M&M's
Afternoon Treat:
Dinner: TBA

Health & Fitness #34 Stairs... so good for exercising those massive muscles we sit on each and every day. If you take two stairs at a time, it burns more calories and who doesn't want that?!?!


Feeding the Spirit #34 Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before? Why and how can you change it?

No comments:

Post a Comment