Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 102 - Lost

Sometimes it's really hard to deal with the fact you can't find what you are looking for. I'm a curious person and I love digging deeper to find answers, but sometimes those answers are too deep to be easily located and frustration sets in. I'm at that point. Hopefully something will turn up soon.

An apple,a veggie omlet and some hashbrowns were breakfast and an orange (thus far) for lunch consists of my food intake today. No wonder I'm starving right now. I desperately want some oreo cookies out of the vending machine, but don't know if I will succumb to the temptation. Probably so.

Listening to the IPod while at work today. Bon Jovi's "Wanted Dead or Alive" came on and now all I want to do is go home and watch "Deadliest Catch." Sad, but true.

Tomorrow begins a 4 day weekend over the Easter break. I'm looking forward to some extra time off and getting a few things done around the house. I need to start dividing up stuff into keep, toss, donate and pack boxes. I figure one of these days either DH or myself will have to find a better job somewhere and better to start sooner rather than later. I figure the garage is first on the list of things to tackle. (Ugh.)

Oreo cookies are winning out right now... searching for quarters as I write this (because I am extremely good at multi-tasking.) And with that said... I have 6 little oreo cookies screaming my name... so much for willpower. Adios for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment