Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Radio, Birthdays and Other Adventures

Yesterday was my youngest's 16th birthday, but because of life and all of it's adventures, we celebrated with friends and family on Sunday. I would just like to say to my kiddo, "I love you... You are amazing."

And I would like to add that despite the birthday, I did fairly well on keeping to the diet and instead of eating the two slices of cake and a half gallon of icecream, I had 1 slice of cake (and tried not to eat any of the icing) and had 4oz of the icecream. yay! My calories were exceeded; however, I'm not going to beat myself up over it too much because I got back on track yesterday. The diet is going okay so far. I'm using CalorieKing to track my food and exercise and it's a program that WORKS.

In other news... I'm totally digging the work at FM90. Being back on the air after such a long hiatus is a little weird, but I'm reconnecting to a part of myself that I hadn't seen in a while. It's nice to rediscover yourself after a long absence. www.kacvfm.org
You can catch me and Tommy tonight from 9 til Midnight covering the best alternative music from the 1990's.

More from the flip side a little later... lunch break is almost over and I need to take a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment