Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day 15 - Ken's Retirement (at lonnnnng last!)

Today is the retirement party for my father in law, Ken. He's worked at KAMR-TV for almost 49 years. (Yeah, you read that right...) I find that remarkable in a world where people find a new job every three years (statistically speaking.) Ken has started a new career - ok, he started more than a few years ago, but he's also an artist. And I would definitely be remiss if I didn't promote his work. We have more than a few pieces here at the casa... take a lookie and enjoy.



I'll post some other different pictures as I have some time, but if you are interested in some original southwest art... www.kenhighfineart.com

In other news...

I had a hard time figuring out why I was all shaky and nauseous today. Apparently the only thing I had to eat / drink until about 2pm was the Grande 6 pump Starbucks Skinny Vanilla Latte I had early this morning. Hmmmm... Grabbed a Snickers bar in the checkout line at Walmart. Not the smartest choice, but desperate times, desperate measures. Can't say that I feel any better. But hopefully some good chow tonight will make that all good. And if not, going to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment