Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 12 - Thirsty Thursday

In the wee hours of the morning, I moved from my warm snuggly bed to the couch in the living room. Insomnia sucks. Fortunately, I turned on the living room light because in doing so I saw Jenny the schnauzer laying on the ottoman. She's normally curled up on the goosedown blanket I keep on the couch because I get cold and if I have to nap, it's perfect. She slunk to the love seat from the ottoman and me - I just thought I woke her up from a hard sleep and she was tired. The blanket however wasn't so perfect as I got closer. She piddled on my blankie. I was so not amused. So instead of curling up with my favorite blanket, I had to suddenly do a washload, find another big blanket and then try to relax. I know dogs really don't understand the concept of a "shit list." She's made mine.

Health & Fitness #12 A black belt is a white belt that never gave up.

Food tally for the day:
Breakfast: Cheese stick, carrots and grapes - 16 oz. bottle of water
Morning Snack: Cheese stick #2, more carrots and more grapes as well as 2 mugs of hot tea.
Lunch: Lean Cuisine - Chicken and Veggies
Afternoon Snack: Cherry Jello
Dinner: 212 pieces of pizza. Ok... not that many, but did have my fair share and I did enjoy. So there.

Feeding the Spirit #12 Imagination is more important than knowledge - Albert Einstein -

No comments:

Post a Comment