Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 9 - Monday...

Work's been quite busy today, but a couple of kids that have been missing for awhile were found. That's always a good day no matter what else happens. I also got to go home at lunch and spend some time with J. We've been spending some good time together lately and I've got to say I love it. On the down side of the day, I feel "blah" and the heater is on at the office so it's way the heck to hot to even think about working. I wish facilities would turn the heat off already. I've gone outside a couple of times to cool off, but really??? Given the choice though - I can say I don't miss the 52 degree days in dispatch.

Life Lesson #9
In ordinary life we hardly realize that we receive a great deal more than we give, and that it is only with gratitude that life becomes rich.
-- Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Health & Fitness #9 "Learn to relax. Your body is precious, as it houses your mind and spirit. Inner peace begins with a relaxed body." Norman Vincent Peale

Inner peace was hard to come by. I tried to relax tonight and it didn't go so well. Thankfully a pain pill helped the process and I finally got some rest.

I'm not going to list all the healthy choices I made today. I am going to admit my honey brought me a package of "get well" Twizzlers and I enjoyed every moment of them. I spent most of yesterday after work in bed and truly feeling under the weather. I'm not sick, but I am hurting and not a fan of that. Hopefully the doctor will have good news for me on the 25th.
More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment